ISO Pros of Connecticut Provides a Variety of Different Standards
Owning a company means you will need to get meet a wide range of regulations, obtain certifications, and fulfill mandatory requirements to continue operating and offer the best, which is why ISO 9001 in Connecticut along with 30+ standards, are so requested in the state.
Each standard aims for a different system in the company and also goals. In the case of ISO 9001, it is a general one that helps to establish, maintain, and improve a quality management system in any company
In this way, manufacturers and businesses are able to offer high-quality products but more importantly, can meet customer satisfaction. For companies that need to get ISO 9001 certified, they will need to follow all the guidelines and harmonize them with their needs and goals.
Getting a certification can take a lot of time when you’re unaware of how to implement the ISO, and resources are also required to guarantee the best outcome. In our company, IQC The ISO Pros of Connecticut, we’re able to offer implementation, consulting, training, and certification services to guarantee you get it done in no time.
Our team will assist you or handle the entire task depending on what you’re looking for. Now, ISO 9001 is a standard we can help you with and get your certification, but it isn’t the only one. We have over 20+ different ISO certifications you could need to bring value to your business:
ISO standards for aerospace companies
- AS9101: defines all the requirements to prepare and execute the audit process for the quality management system of the aerospace company.
- AS9102: provides guidelines and requirements for the First Article Inspection when it comes to components and parts manufactured in the aerospace industry.
- Counterfeits AS6081: helps aerospace companies to prevent or avoid the entrance of counterfeit electronic parts in the aerospace supply chain or, at least, reduce the number that enters it.
Most requested ISO certifications in Connecticut
- Anti-Bribery ISO 37001: addresses the need of establishing an anti-bribery system in any company to prevent and find solutions for any bribery that could take place in the company.
- Automotive Core Tools (APQP, AQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, R&M): each tool allows an automotive company to improve its processes and make the communication between a supplier and customer smoother and fasters.
- Asset Management ISO 55001: the guidelines provided by the document allow any business to have control over the lifecycle of assets and improve processes, prevent risks, and bring value to the company.
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI: established a large list of requirements to guarantee products are obtained through sustainable and responsible methods and can be offered in the market.
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP provide guidelines to establish an energy system and make the company more efficient and less energy-consuming thanks to the ISO document but also, the Superior Energy Performance program and its regulations.
- Facility Management ISO 41001: implemented to guarantee to develop and maintain a framework for facilities management and effectiveness in different sectors around the world.
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR: sets regulations for the export of defense and military-related equipment and technologies that were made in the USA to prevent any risks and leaks.
- Responsible Care RC14001: helps companies to work with no accident, harm, or injuries in an environment and especially, achieve higher results and standards in any company but mostly, in chemical businesses in America.
- Packaging ISO 15378: guarantees through its guidelines and requirements that pharmaceuticals and medical device manufacturers use high-quality materials for the primary packaging of their products.
- Body Armor BA 9000: it’s a quality standard for body armor and equipment to ensure the manufacturer is able to obtain high-quality parts and improve them over the years.
- Supply Chain ISO 28000: addresses all needs related to establishing a security management system in the supply chain to prevent defective parts and guarantee security assurance in it.
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025: all laboratories need to meet the requirements established to guarantee they are competent and trustworthy to be able to offer their services to the public.
- Telecommunications TL 9000: companies in the ICT industry follow the standard and get certified to know how to develop services and products in this field that meet customer satisfaction.
- Forestry SFI ATFS (Sustainable Forestry): the goal is to make companies use fewer green spaces or areas by following guidelines that lead to optimizing the current space and stop the felling of trees.
Certifications for companies in the food industry
- Gluten-Free Certification (GFC): any manufacturer or company that wants to offer gluten-free products needs to demonstrate compliance with the regulations in the standard to obtain the certification and put the products on the market.
- Food Safety ISO 22000: helps companies to control and identify food safety hazards and make sure processes involved in obtaining the final result are healthy and safe for it.
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA: the standard was created to prevent foodborne illnesses in the industry instead of addressing or finding solutions for them once they are present.
Auditing services and certification
At IQC The ISO Pros of Connecticut, we’re able to assist you with the implementation and training of the standards you need. But what we offer the most is the opportunity to get certified right after you comply with all regulations.
In other words, we offer auditing services to complete the process for you but also, guarantee you have other areas of your business covered. Due to this, we’re able to implement Audit Management System ISO 19011 in your company if you are aiming to build, maintain, and perform audits as a legal and official business.
The standard will help you to determine how everything needs to get done and the certification will demonstrate your competence for it. Meanwhile, you can access our auditing options to guarantee you don’t miss any single detail:
- Outsourced Internal Auditing: our team will perform an internal audit but as a third party to guarantee there are no irregularities that were missed during the actual internal audit.
- Virtual Internal Audis: just a regular internal audit but every process and step is carried out virtually to prevent paperwork and face-to-face meetings.
- Second Party Audits: customers usually request an external audit for a supplier to guarantee it meets several requirements and can ensure customer satisfaction.
- Supplier Audits: determines if the supplier meets all mandatory regulations and can offer top services or high-quality products to the customer.
- Compliance Audits: usually performed as an independent audit for a company to determine if it meets all mandatory and even voluntary standards that help with laws and boost its growth.
- Pre-assessment Audits: helps to determine if you have complied with regulations established in standard to be able to get certified in it.
- Documentation Audit/Desk Audit: evaluates the job and role of an employee to determine if he or she is getting properly remunerated for the services and work that is getting done.
- Supplier Evaluation: designed to evaluate the potential of a supplier and if it is a good fit for the customer by considering its performance, production, quality, services, and prices.
Get ISO certifications for your company
Since standards are completely necessary either if they are mandatory or voluntary, you will need to work around the need of getting different certifications. The process of implementing and getting certified can take months due to all the changes and additions to the system you will be working with or even your entire company.
This is why our team at IQC The ISO Pros of Connecticut is ready to offer you all the assistance and help necessary to get it done and allow you to obtain all the certifications you need. Any of the previous ISO certifications are available, but we are adding many others every year to ensure we cover all your needs and goals.
Make sure to contact us and get all the help you need for it.
IQC The ISO Pros of Connecticut can help you implement, train on, consult, and have your company and/or organization certified on the following ISO Certifications:
If you want to enjoy the above-listed benefits, contact IQC the ISO Pros of Connecticut, now. Our services are accessible in all of the below-mentioned cities: